Dr. Hickey's research in criminal psychology is featured in various documentaries:
- A&E Documentaries: Amityville Mass Murder: A Forensic Psychological Autopsy, Summer, 2011.
- CBC News – The National: Col. Russell Williams, Psychopathic Sexual Predator. March 07, 2010.
- CNN The Atlanta Child Murders: Black Serial Killers June, 2010, Atlanta, GA
- Japanese Television: Measuring the Utility and Impact of Three Strike Laws in the United States. October, 2009
- History Channel: Death Mask Investigations: Authenticating Napoleon Bonaparte, Dream Wild Productions, October, 2009
- Discovery Channel Investigations: Psychopathic Female Killers: The Martha Rudin Case, January, 2009
- Discovery Channel: Wicked Attractions series: The Hippie Killers, November, 2008
- WE Channel: Black Widows: Explaining Women Who Kill Their Husbands, May 22, 2007
- National Geographic: The Real Spartacus: Examining the Mindset of a Rebel, October, 2005
- Discovery Channel: Mummy Autopsies: Explaining Death, April, 2005
- A&E Biography The Scott Petersen Story, Fall, 2004.
- Court T.V. – The Elite: The New Profilers, May 2002.
- The Learning Channel and Cronkite-Ward Productions, Understanding Murder, An examination of the etiology of murder. August, 2001.
- Court T.V., Profiles of Stalkers, Oct. 2000.
- Court T.V. - The Psychology of Serial Murderers. A documentary on profiling multiple murderers. August 2000.
- Court T.V. – Anatomy of Crime. A documentary on the minds of serial killers. November, 1999.
- Court T.V. – Anatomy of Crime. A documentary on the insanity defense. October, 1999.
- A&E – Love on the Internet. A documentary on Internet relationships and cyberstalking. September, 1999
- 20/20 – Documentary on the traumatizations of jurors serving on the trial of Charles Ng., August, 1999
- 48 Hours--. Television special on stalking. February, 1998.
- 20/20--The Psychopathology of Charles Ng. February, 1998.
- British Broadcasting Corporation - London, England, - Hunt for the Unabomber, April, 1996
- British Broadcasting Corporation - To Kill and Kill Again, – Exploring the Jeffrey Dahmer case. Also aired on The Learning Channel in the United States, 1995.
- CNN Special Reports-- Murder By Number, a two-part documentary explaining the phenomenon of serial murder, 1994.
Television, Radio, Popular Press and Community Speakers Bureau
Local: (Fresno, California)
Channels 24, 26, 30, 47, 53, Valley Press.
Radio: Ray Appleton, KMJ, Fox radio.
National: (United States)
This week with Sam Donaldson
Good Morning America with Diane Sawyer
Larry King Live
Burden of Proof
24 Hour Headline News
Catherine Crier Live
- National Public Radio—All Things Considered
- A & E—Biography
- CBS—48 Hours
- USA—Charlie Rose Special
- The Learning Channel
- Discovery Channel
- National Geographic
- America Live
APR (Australian Public Radio); BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation)
TBS (Tokyo Broadcasting System); CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation).
TV series: Appeared in the pilot of Predators, a new reality based docu-drama that brings to
the screen the minds of violent offenders and the lives of victims. (Summer, 2005)
Presented at The National Association of Professional Television Executives
(NAPTE) in New Orleans.
My research and interviews have also appeared in many magazines and news articles including:
|Newsweek||New York Times||Atlanta Journal & Constitution|
|In Magazine||Chicago Tribune||Entre Nous (Canada)|
|People Magazine||USA Today||Toronto Star (Canada)|
|Cosmopolitan (England)||Los Angeles Times||Calgary Herald (Canada)|
|Veja (Brazil)||Denver Post||Dallas Observer|
|Tokyo Press (Japan)||MaCleans Magazine||Pravda Daily (Slovak Republic)|
Community Speakers Bureau
Rotary, Exchange, Club 55, Optimist, Porsche Club, Lions, Sisters in Crime, High